Who we are
CSA is an independent, design-led branding agency. We have built an award-winning portfolio of international work that spans four decades. Our clients bring us their most important challenges and together we deliver results that are engaging and measurable.
What we need
We are seeking an experienced Design Director with digital expertise to be a key member of our team. You will be responsible for developing and leading strategic branding engagement from concept through to final production and implementation. You should be a great communicator, with the ability to express your ideas with ease and clarity. You enjoy working and collaborating with fellow designers, strategists, account managers, clients, and partners.
What you’ll own
• Visual design for our client work, including branding, interactive design, websites, and design strategy
• Collaborate with Project Leads, Designers, Strategists, and Account Managers to create conceptual design solutions, which support brand strategy and make clients happy
• Prepare materials for client and internal meetings and be an active presenter of creative work to clients
• Participate and lead in brand workshops with internal and client teams as required
• Active contributor and collaborator with business development (new and organic)
What you’ll bring
• + 8 years of creative experience within a corporation, design company or branding/digital agency
• 3 - 4 years of experience leading and directing creative teams
• History of developing and expanding client relationships
• Experience building brands and translating across a visual system
• Bring insights and vision into your strategies and solutions; a big picture thinker
• Adhere to and guide project scoping, budgets, and deadlines
• Ability to cultivate a highly strategic, creative, and healthy team with consistent communication and mentoring
• Management experience working with and leading other designers and freelance creatives
What you’ll need
• Strong portfolio of design work with emphasis on digital and branding, with B2B experience a plus
• Thought leader willing to contribute to our marketing and social efforts
• Working knowledge of UX / UI principles, as well as Motion Design
• Strong listening skills combined with great interpersonal capabilities
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong collaborator and natural leader (clients, colleagues, and partners)
• Thorough working knowledge of the latest design tools (ie. Adobe Creative Suite, sketch, InVision, AfterEffects) and ability to stay up to date with latest technologies
• BA / BFA degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
What you need to do
To apply for this position, please send a resume, cover letter, and your desired salary to:
Ellen Elfering, Director of Talent: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please insert “Design Director” as the title of your email.
CSA continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. CSA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran.