Who we are
Carbone Smolan Agency (CSA) is an independent design-led branding agency. Our strategic thinkers and designers have built an award-winning portfolio of international work that spans four decades. Our clients bring us their most important challenges and together we deliver impressive results that are engaging and measurable.
What we need
CSA seeks an experienced Director of Account Management to lead our account team. You will help grow our business by building lasting relationships with new and existing clients. You will unearth opportunities and help develop and deliver solutions that exceed expectations. Working closely with our CEO, Executive Creative Director, Director of Strategy and our Business Development team you will play a pivotal role in the future of our business. We appreciate smart, courageous people who think on their feet and aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves.
What you’ll own
• Leading, inspiring, managing and growing our account team
• Managing and developing healthy client relationships
• Ensuring projects meet their objectives and budgets
• Developing proposals, scopes of work, and work plans for new and organic business
• Helping pitch and win new clients
• Reviewing and refining financial scops, project ‘burns’, workflows, proposal writing, resource management, and staffing plans
What you’ll bring
• 7-10 years of account management experience in a related field or branding company
• Experience of managing teams
• Intelligence, in both senses of the word
• Expertise at creating accurate proposals and budgets; maintaining profitability; accurately predicting time to complete tasks
• Impeccable communication skills (written and verbal)
• Adaptability and the ability to work with a diverse group of colleagues and clients
• Mentoring and coaching skills
• Optimism, confidence, and curiosity
What you’ll need
• The ability to travel, as required
• Proficiency with Mac software, including Keynote, and the Google Product Suite.
• Working knowledge of brand marketing ideally with experience in design, strategy, the production/development (digital and print) process, and full-scale branding and communications systems
What you need to do
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter with your salary requirements and resume to: email@example.com / Please insert “Director of Account Management” in the subject of your email.
CSA continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. CSA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual identification, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran.